Monday, May 24, 2010

Nasi Lemak @ NagaLiar, Miri

DSC00032

NagaLiar located at Jalan Merpati, opposite Imperial Hotel, famous with its nasi lemak.

DSC00034 

NagaLiar is using self service practice, where customers need to order and pay at the counter and it’s business hour is from 7:45 am to 3:30 pm

DSC00035

Bubur kacang hijau RM 1.80

Quite tasty, but I heard that its Bubur ChaCha is much better, too bad it was unavailable on the day I visited.

DSC00038

Nasi Rendang Kambing RM 5.30

What have we here, of course, rendang, fried egg, some sour vege, plus salted fish. What I disappointed was, I thought I will be given some “Papadam” biscuit as picture shown in the menu board, instead of fried egg.

DSC00036

Nasi Lemak Regular RM 3.80

A normal nasi lemak, plus a salted fish, fried egg and chicken wing. Same as Nasi Rendang Kambing, the rice has santan smell, but not strong.

Heard friend said NagaLiar nasi lemak is super yummy, but as far as I experience, it is just normal nasi lemak, maybe is because I had try nasi lemak that is much more yummy than NagaLiar in Kuala Lumpur.

 

rating 3-3-3-3-3

No comments:

Post a Comment